Triangle Wagner Society’s membership year runs from January 1 through December 31 of each calendar year, regardless of the time at which you join. We depend on annual memberships and donations to support our outstanding programs.
Annual Dues, January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
- Individual: $100
- Two-person household: $150
- Full time students: free
How to Pay
- By Check:
- Download, print and fill out the Member Application Form.
- Make the check payable to Triangle Wagner Society.
- Mail both the completed Member Application Form and the check to Triangle Wagner Society, c/o Jane Lynch, Secretary, 1408 Rosedale Avenue, Durham, NC 27707
- Electronically – to pay with a credit or debit card or PayPal:
- General questions about membership: Margie Satinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919 383-5998
- Questions about or problems with electronic payment: Ken Hoover, email@example.com or 919 544-3860
About Your Donations
Triangle Wagner Society is designated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as tax-exempt as defined in section 501 (c )(3) of the Internal Revenue code. As such, dues and donations may be tax deductible.